Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
Might I also add for context; I've taken two shots and have advocated for my aging parents to do so as well. Most of what i know came to me as of the past 8 months. It was math I had to go through for myself and my family as it should for anyone else. 

However, I would not force that same decision on anyone else without my same, specific circumstances and responsibilities. This isn't a seat belt scenario. This is a substance being injected into our bodies with very little longitudinal information gathered. We do know who is affected and they need to make those decisions. But what is certain, is that you will get it and depending on your demographic stratification, survive it or not--but odds are you will.

You should have every data element, treatment, prophylaxes available and at your disposal. You should have your D levels checked and you should get plenty of air and exercise. All of those things are free/low cost and non invasive (but they have NOT been promoted). Instead, people are being bribed and coerced into taking the vaccine by way of lifestyle modification, rights removal, employment, etc. and none of that is okay.
[-] The following 3 users Like luka_skywalker_77's post:
  • BasketballJones41, Dahlsim, embellisher
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by luka_skywalker_77 - 10-04-2021, 01:29 PM