Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(10-03-2021, 05:05 PM)david75090 Wrote: I'll repeat myself. I'm on the side of humanity. "I know not what course others may take". This position. That position. Feel strongly both ways? Hooray for Humans! Whatever it takes to kick the virus' ass, if it has one. I advocate for the vaccine. To kill the virus. Because the virus is the enemy. Rights? Who's rights? The right to life? The life of humanity. It's been said that our rights end with the other person's nose. Do we have the right to infect another person with our germs? Is that really even an issue? Why are we worrying about our rights when OTHERS are dying? It's not about US. It's about others. Get vaccinated for the sake of yourself AND others. If you don't want to, because of "your rights", stay away from others so others can enjoy their own rights. Their right to not have their lives be endangered.

@"david75090". I'm also on the side humanity.  The question is about the best way to achieve the defeat of the virus.  

If the cure only partially cures for example but then introduces vulnerability to other problems while actually hurting a percentage of the human race then we need to promote more solutions rather than present the current vaccine as the all-in-one solution if it is in fact not. 

Clearly the vaccine is good to some degree in protecting against covid but its equally clear that it is not at present a complete solution. 
We also have to weigh its benefits against any possible adverse effects to get a clear picture of how much we are helping or not helping humanity. 

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2021/new-da...ndividuals 
Quote:New data was released by the CDC showing that vaccinated people infected with the delta variant can carry detectable viral loads similar to those of people who are unvaccinated, though in the vaccinated, these levels rapidly diminish. There is also some question about how cultivatable—or viable—this virus retrieved from vaccinated people actually is. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - [split] from MAVS NEWS - by Dahlsim - 10-03-2021, 05:34 PM