Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination
(09-30-2021, 03:18 PM)omahen Wrote: "I am allowed to basically do what I want and no one is allowed to prevent me from doing it"

Yep, that's the thing. 

I guess the difference here is that the different states, counties and cities are handling the situation differently. Local government is kind of a big deal here, where as I assume it's not such a big deal in Slovenia due to the size difference. I guess it's appropriate to compare Slovenia to a state, not to the US as whole, at least in some ways. 

Anyway, TX is one of the MOST "I am allowed to basically do what I want and no one is allowed to prevent me from doing it" places in the US - that's how people get elected here. There are some great things that come with that - our economy doesn't often tank, you can start a business here, you can buy a house here, etc, etc. But, there are lots of confused folks who live here, too. 

So, this is Cuban making a choice about what to do with his business/arena when it's NOT required that he approach it this way by the local government (at least I THINK that's the situation). 
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • jesusshuttlesworth82
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Of Freedom, Country and Vaccination - by omahen - 09-30-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: MAVS NEWS: Luka, THJ, DFS, KP & DP to start | Vax rate ~90% - by KillerLeft - 09-30-2021, 03:24 PM