Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New board at SI
(08-03-2021, 02:54 PM)cow Wrote: That was you?  Kudos.  I still sing it in the shower from time to time.

HA! No. The song was 100% led by Rogers as I recall.  I remember listening to it after he produced it and thought it was really good.

My only claim to fame was collecting what Shaun pulled together and making it available on the interwebs. Although seeing it get airtime on national television was a hilarious thrill at the time.
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 11:37 PM)cow Wrote: Since 2011

(08-03-2021, 01:17 PM)Berknip Wrote: Glad to see the community back in full swing on a better platform. I recall the yuku days and still miss Flame and Techsan. I left after some poor taste, super aggression death threat and haven't been back since. Some may recall the countdown signatures I created for the playoff runs or the ill-fated lebrontothemavs website I hosted. Smile

Regardless, keep up the good work. I'll go back to lurking occasionally.

I hate to act like the olde guy that I am but, those were the days.
Like Reply
(07-26-2021, 11:18 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: This. I could certainly help but it´s not like we are running some kind of top secret account. Just needs a few trusted members.

Twitter account has been created amd now needs knowledgeable users to finish setting it up and some volunteers to help run it...my first attempt to do Twitter and I definitely need help from others...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/ClutchDirk?t=ZAaiblFBus53dvAyjZNJ-A&s=09
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
[-] The following 1 user Likes ClutchDirk's post:
  • Mavsfan12
Like Reply