Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Olympics and FIBA summer
https://twitter.com/ByJayKing/status/142...2256683015
Like Reply
Lol, LaVine not getting called for that charge in the NBA. I wish the NBA was reffed like this, tbh.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/GwashburnGlobe/statu...9065533442
Like Reply
Australia is just outworking USA.
Like Reply
(08-04-2021, 11:46 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I wish the NBA was reffed like this, tbh.

I wish the NBA just followed FIBA rules across the board, basically.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft, ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
Tatum misses a three on one end, doesn't run back on D, and fouls his man as he scores a layup on a long outlet. 

This is painful. Luka might not even have to play these guys to win the gold if I understand how this tournament works.

Goodness gracious Thybulle can play on-ball defense.
Like Reply
That flagrant was horsepucks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I wonder how many average fans (and even media people) truly understand how stacked all these teams are with NBA players.
Like Reply
If I were an NBA player in the Olympics and the best I could hope for was my semifinal game streaming on Peacock, I’d tell the IOC/USAbasketball/FIBA to eff off.  Talk about small time.
Like Reply
(08-05-2021, 12:06 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: If I were an NBA player in the Olympics and the best I could hope for was my semifinal game streaming on Peacock, I’d tell the IOC/USAbasketball/FIBA to eff off.  Talk about small time.

I don't follow...
Like Reply
(08-05-2021, 12:12 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don't follow...

Maybe I’m wrong and they are showing this on a real channel that people actually have, but I don’t think so.
Like Reply
It is the opposite of small time... if you want the game live you have to pay for subscription service. Otherwise you can watch it delayed on the Prime-time telecast tomorrow.

This is the equivalent (for NBC) of the Mandalorian on Disney+
Like Reply
(08-05-2021, 12:17 AM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Maybe I’m wrong and they are showing this on a real channel that people actually have, but I don’t think so.

I'm watching it - I don't have Peacock.

Wait - is this not live?
Like Reply
Australia missing FTs. Durant taking over.
Like Reply
(08-05-2021, 12:20 AM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: It is the opposite of small time... if you want the game live you have to pay for subscription service. Otherwise you can watch it delayed on the Prime-time telecast tomorrow.

This is the equivalent (for NBC) of the Mandalorian on Disney+

Exactly. As a player you don’t get exposure, you’re basically just helping to launch a streaming service as your “service” to country. At least with NBC you might get some semblance of an audience.

But I can watch it so I don’t care that much, just wonder why an NBA player would take such a risk to play for basically nothing on such a niche medium that no one really has.
Like Reply
Australia coach blew it. Thybulle should be getting big minutes every game...but especially this one
Like Reply
Throw in the towel.  Aussie coach need some momentum killing timeouts much sooner.  woof
Like Reply
That´s it. 32-10 in the 3rd quarter. Down 15 at some point in the 2nd quarter. Up 19 after three quarters.
Like Reply
Play Josh Green in these garbage time minutes please. These old, slow guys that they have aren't doing anything. Australia coach too stubborn and relying on his veterans and getting burned
Like Reply
The FIBA ball is pretty awesome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply