Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Clippers
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 5: DAL (3-2) @ LAC (2-3) | 105-100 win
(06-02-2021, 09:42 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: The super big lineup DID keep the Clippers out of the paint early on, and they DID miss a ton of the inevitable open threes that tactic gave them. But, I still hate it. They make those and this is an entirely different quarter.

He can't play big all game. At some point Boban is going to wear down, then what? If the Clippers start making 3's the whole strategy changes.
Like Reply
Unless we get someone better than DFS for the starting 3 spot, I want Batam to back him up so freakin bad this offseason!
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 10:05 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I want Batam to back him up so freakin bad this offseason!

Batum changing teams would do a lot to make the talent in this series less of a glaring difference. I believe that. He would give this team so much new versatility.
Like Reply
Up after 1, up after 2. Let’s GOOOOOOO!
Like Reply
Whoever wins this series face a tough task beating Utah.
Like Reply
I´m 50/50 on wanting to lose 4-2, just so I don´t have to see Porzingis play again.

Luka never gets calls. Rolleyes
Like Reply
Luka getting no help. Carlisle put out a APB on Kristaps and THJ.
Like Reply
Sorry KL, THJ is only a good outside shooter and open lane driver. If there is any defense when he drives, it isn’t pretty.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/rhylanrowe/status/14...34464?s=20
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 10:56 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Sorry KL, THJ is only a good outside shooter and open lane driver. If there is any defense when he drives, it isn’t pretty.

54/4 is fine for him. That´s $14M more than the MLE, and if there is another team out there willing to beat that offer, then you let him go. Maybe you can get a 2nd round pick ot a young talent in a S&T, because there are not many teams with that much capspace reserved for THJ. Then you sign somebody like Markkanen.
Like Reply
Clippers throwing the ball away with impunity..
Like Reply
Love what Dwight is doing right now
Like Reply
Clippers starting to choke. Luka is bustin their ass.
Like Reply
Incredible 3rd quarter with some of the best D they've played in a while. 

Now can you steal a few minutes rest for Luka or is the lead going to evaporate?
Like Reply
My gosh, just take a full timeout to buy an extra 4-5 minutes for Luka, then put him back in.

Why is Carlisle saving his TOs for the last two minutes? We are up 16 fucking points. Why can´t you take a strategic rest TO for Luka, instead of watching the lead go away.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 09:33 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Wow watch the last two minutes, if you want to know why Porzingis is a massive problem. The help ALWAYS comes from his man. The Clippers completely ignore him on defense.
Haven’t seen that at all. Last few plays Luka drives to KP’s side past Batum and he doesn’t take his eyes off KP. But KP is the devil!
Like Reply
Dikembe Mutombo must be wondering where these calls where when he played against Shaq.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 11:26 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Haven’t seen that at all. Last few plays Luka drives to KP’s side past Batum and he doesn’t take his eyes off KP. But KP is the devil!

I assume you checked my time-stamped post against the actual game time, to check these last two minutes two hours later. Shy

This team needs a legit 20 PPG scorer in the worst way. Even with Seth Curry this game would be over already.
Like Reply
This is just unacceptable offense by the Mavs and RC. We see it every game but Luka bails them out. Dribble, dribble, dribble, launch up a hero shot.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 11:30 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I assume you checked my time-stamped post against the actual game time, to check these last two minutes two hours later. Shy
Sure, I read it not too long after you posted it. I then watched to see what you were talking about and haven’t seen what you saw. You also were using that 2 minutes as a microcosm of why KP sucks. KP is the devil!
Like Reply