Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 7.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
69.23%
9 69.23%
Clippers
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ROUND 1, GAME 5: DAL (3-2) @ LAC (2-3) | 105-100 win
I do wonder how many adjustments will make bc you don't want to over-adjust in case part of the solution is just "playing better" rather than doing too many lineup changes.

With that said I think Maxi has been such a zero on both ends that we should bring him off the bench and start either Powell or J Rich.
Like Reply
I need to know if Tim's dad will be there?!  Seems to me Tim has to help carry the Luka load and be our second best player.

Suppose Tim Sr. would sign a contract to just travel with the team and become a season ticket holder.  Hot Tim is one of the best scoring 2 guards in the league.  Cold Tim makes me want to rage quit the game.
Like Reply
Boban starting. Not surprised...RC has no choice but to try anything and everything.
Like Reply
This will either be awesome or a complete disaster!!!
Zone defence incoming
Like Reply
Starting instead of who?
Like Reply
Instead of Maxi
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 08:16 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Boban starting. Not surprised...RC has no choice but to try anything and everything.

I am surprised, and if this is true, I will officially be on the "fire Carlisle" bandwagon. Full reversal coming from me tonight, possibly, on everything I've written in support of Carlisle for the past 10-12 years.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 08:53 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I am surprised, and if this is true, I will officially be on the "fire Carlisle" bandwagon. Full reversal coming from me on tonight, possibly, on everything I've written in support of Carlisle for the past 10-12 years.

https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/14...2106162178

Welcome ABOARD!
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 08:53 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I am surprised, and if this is true, I will officially be on the "fire Carlisle" bandwagon. Full reversal coming from me on tonight, possibly, on everything I've written in support of Carlisle for the past 10-12 years.

The weird thing is this actually restores a small amount of faith in RC for me.....he has let other teams dictate his lineups for WAY too long. He needs to make other teams adjust to him.
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 09:11 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Welcome ABOARD!

I can't even...what even is happening right now?

Is someone paying Carlisle to throw the game? Did they kidnap his daughter?
Like Reply
Go big or go home. One thing is certain, the Clippers aren't getting in the lane,  yet..
Like Reply
(06-02-2021, 09:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I can't even...what even is happening right now?

Is someone paying Carlisle to throw the game? Did they kidnap his daughter?

Well for the first four games, we tried to take away the 3pt shot from the best 3pt shooting team in the league. As a result they screwed us senseless on the inside and it got worse every game. Now he´s rolling with shutting down the rim and asking the best 3pt shooting team to prove in the play-offs.

Btw I also think they need to figure out WTF is going on with us at home. We truly suck at home, whether with or without a crowd? Maybe they need to change the pre-game routines, the rims, practice more in the actual arena? Something is clearly not working, when we seemingly play so much better on the road.
Like Reply
Wow watch the last two minutes, if you want to know why Porzingis is a massive problem. The help ALWAYS comes from his man. The Clippers completely ignore him on defense.
Like Reply
The super big lineup DID keep the Clippers out of the paint early on, and they DID miss a ton of the inevitable open threes that tactic gave them. But, I still hate it. They make those and this is an entirely different quarter.
Like Reply
Luka Wardell Doncic
Like Reply
Running the pairings of KP/Boban and Maxi/Powell is an interesting twist. Looks surprisingly effective so far. We'll see how it keeps up.

Oh, and then there's that Luka guy. He seems pretty good at basketball.
Like Reply
Well...the 1st quarter went better than I thought possible. Let's hope it's sustainable. The real challenge comes when Luka leaves the game.
Like Reply
Clippers want to run, Mavs are at a serious disadvantage if that happens.
Like Reply
Any next Duncan or LeBron on the horizon? We can just tell Luka to go on vacation for six months and we´ll win 9-12 games.
Like Reply
**Yawn** Looks like THJ and KP are gonna give them nothing tonight. Doesn't matter what Luka does, we know he will get his points
Like Reply