Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
KP (+10, 20 pts, 2 blk, 3 stl, 4 rbd)
0%
0 0%
Maxi (+14, 13 pts, 3 ast, 4 rbd)
0%
0 0%
THJ (+13, 28 pts, 1 stl, 3 ast, 1 rbd)
58.33%
21 58.33%
Luka (+3, 39 pts, 1 blk, 1 stl, 7 ast, 7 rbd)
38.89%
14 38.89%
JR (-10, 9 pts, 1 stl, 3 ast, 2 rbd, clutch free throws)
2.78%
1 2.78%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF GAME 2 DIRKIE: Winner THJ (58%) | Runner-up Luka (39%)
Dear Tim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling .....
Like Reply
I would like to give a 5 way tie for the Dirkie...and no...KP is not in that group.  KP did play a little better...almost as good as I expect from him.  JR came through in the clutch...but he's got to do that all game.  DFS did a great job on defense...but little offense.  Maxi played like I envision he can play...for most of the first quarter...but then he eased off. Gotta work on that. Still did a good job though.  LUKA...ah what kind of world is it that a man doesn't earn a Dirkie because everyone expects him to be a basketball GOD--and he is!  I do not like THJ's inconsistency, but when he's hot...he's hot.  I think he could be more consistent, and a better all around player--if he would choose his shots better and develop more all around skills.  The Dirkie to THJ...for his laser like offense...
Like Reply
For me it was Luka.  He really looked like Dirk on several shots.  But it should be mentioned THJ has turned into prime Glen Rice, while Richardson, Brunson, KP, and Kleiber all played great basketball.  The one thing THJ, DFS, Brunson, Richardson, and Powell have in common is that they are Mav's culture type of players, they are all super pros.  Not mentioning KP here because of the whole strip club thing.  Here you have to give credit to Richardson.  This guy just got demoted to the bench, he is playing less.  He doesn't cry about it, he goes out and in his measly 20 minutes wins the game.
Like Reply
[Image: tim-hardaway-jr-1.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&w=1024]
Like Reply