Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play-in game night 1: Cha @Ind, Was @Bos
Kemba remembered that he is a max player.
Like Reply
I think Boston misuses Tatum in a similar way to how Milwaukee misuses Giannis. The Tatum situation isn't quite so egregious, but I do think they could work harder to get him the ball in better spots rather than just give him a live dribble with which to create.
Like Reply
Fournier is not scoring but I really like the way he moves on offense. Good passes out of the pick and roll.
Like Reply
Big quarter from Tatum.

On a side note. Refs better take notice. This is how Luka should be officiated. Tatum is getting all the touch fouls.
Like Reply
Westbrook and Beal not even the best guards on their own team. Ish Smith needs some help.
Like Reply
(05-18-2021, 09:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: he's just not in a system that plays to his strengths.
Is that a player, FO or coaching issue?
Like Reply
(05-18-2021, 10:30 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Is that a player, FO or coaching issue?

All of the above, and none of the above. Just a bad fit.
Like Reply
(05-18-2021, 10:24 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Westbrook and Beal not even the best guards on their own team. Ish Smith needs some help.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Smile
Like Reply
What´s up with the play in games. 29-11 with four minutes left in the first quarter.
Like Reply
I hate Brook's face. He looks like a burn victim.
Like Reply
Spurs aren´t even trying. Just dribbling up the floor and taking contested midrange jumpers. No screens, no set plays. Grizzlies are getting layups, dunks or FTs on every single possession.
Like Reply
(05-19-2021, 07:10 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Spurs aren´t even trying. Just dribbling up the floor and taking contested midrange jumpers. No screens, no set plays. Grizzlies are getting layups, dunks or FTs on every single possession.
Ya, they might have already given up. Not realizing this is to get into the playoffs. Or maybe they're tanking at the wrong time?
Like Reply