Posts: 9,003
Threads: 12
Likes Received: 5,041 in 2,675 posts
Likes Given: 1,416
Likes Received: 5,041 in 2,675 posts
Likes Given: 1,416
Joined: Sep 2019
(03-25-2021, 11:57 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: They could if Rick Carlisle was their coach. 
Blazers coach is a former RC assistant. Offense coach on the 10/11 team. JJB next to Terry wasn´t a problem. He will play all three of them together. RoCo might need to clone himself. He will be rotating all over the defense.
Posts: 331
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 113 in 55 posts
Likes Given: 935
Likes Received: 113 in 55 posts
Likes Given: 935
Joined: Jan 2020
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo? Seems like a lot of teams are out on him now.
I hope not
Posts: 10,703
Threads: 27
Likes Received: 3,631 in 2,006 posts
Likes Given: 2,163
Likes Received: 3,631 in 2,006 posts
Likes Given: 2,163
Joined: Sep 2019
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo?
Whats the problem, if the price is Fournier level? Do you care about two second rounders to test drive him? I doubt he will cost much more, whoever trades for him.
Posts: 6,435
Threads: 27
Likes Received: 2,477 in 1,393 posts
Likes Given: 7,782
Likes Received: 2,477 in 1,393 posts
Likes Given: 7,782
Joined: Sep 2019
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo? Seems like a lot of teams are out on him now.
Biggest issue with him is that he'd be an expensive rental. He ain't playing here - or anywhere else than Miami - next year.
Posts: 10,949
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5,006 in 2,879 posts
Likes Given: 407
Likes Received: 5,006 in 2,879 posts
Likes Given: 407
Joined: Sep 2019
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/JDumasReports/status...5766960133
Sources: So are the rest of the league.
Posts: 5,898
Threads: 36
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Joined: Sep 2019
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Posts: 322
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Feb 2021
(03-25-2021, 11:56 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: See, I don't think this move in any way reduces the prospect of future Melo. They literally can't play Dame, CJ and Powell at the same time, can they?
In a league where the growing consensus is that it's best to just put your 5 best players on the floor, sure.
Posts: 1,362
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 821 in 429 posts
Likes Given: 460
Likes Received: 821 in 429 posts
Likes Given: 460
Joined: Oct 2020
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo? Seems like a lot of teams are out on him now.
I can't see it happening. He would be too disruptive both in the locker room and on the court. Not worth it unless he's playing like 2017 Dipo.
Posts: 5,898
Threads: 36
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Joined: Sep 2019
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Posts: 1,673
Threads: 2
Likes Received: 812 in 431 posts
Likes Given: 4
Likes Received: 812 in 431 posts
Likes Given: 4
Joined: Sep 2020
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo? Seems like a lot of teams are out on him now. Dipo for Johnson, Green and two 2nds might be the best package out there. Sign me up
Posts: 6,915
Threads: 11
Likes Received: 3,423 in 1,978 posts
Likes Given: 1,114
Likes Received: 3,423 in 1,978 posts
Likes Given: 1,114
Joined: Feb 2021
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo? Seems like a lot of teams are out on him now.
I´m not really worried about them trading for Oladipo. I´m worried about what they´ll give up for him. I´d offer Josh Green + James Johnson. And that´s it.
Posts: 5,898
Threads: 36
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Joined: Sep 2019
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Posts: 2,915
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 1,439 in 797 posts
Likes Given: 8,726
Likes Received: 1,439 in 797 posts
Likes Given: 8,726
Joined: Sep 2019
(03-25-2021, 12:01 PM)omahen Wrote: Whats the problem, if the price is Fournier level? Do you care about two second rounders to test drive him? I doubt he will cost much more, whoever trades for him.
I'd take him for two 2nd round picks to see if he can regain form. I just don't want to give up a lot for him since he's a high risk.
Posts: 322
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Likes Received: 0 in 0 posts
Likes Given: 0
Joined: Feb 2021
Still think Dipo is likely going to the Knicks.
Posts: 21,267
Threads: 71
Likes Received: 14,202 in 7,259 posts
Likes Given: 14,639
Likes Received: 14,202 in 7,259 posts
Likes Given: 14,639
Joined: Aug 2020
(03-25-2021, 12:03 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Dipo for Johnson, Green and two 2nds might be the best package out there. Sign me up
Hmmm...I suppose I could be talked into that. Wouldn't want to give up much more though, and I'm still skeptical he'll ever be Oladipo again.
Posts: 5,898
Threads: 36
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Likes Received: 460 in 268 posts
Likes Given: 947
Joined: Sep 2019
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Posts: 12,087
Threads: 22
Likes Received: 7,139 in 4,012 posts
Likes Given: 453
Likes Received: 7,139 in 4,012 posts
Likes Given: 453
Joined: Oct 2020
(03-25-2021, 12:00 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Is anyone else nervous that we are secretly trying to get Dipo? Seems like a lot of teams are out on him now.
It will be really interested where Oladipo winds up. I expected it will be a reduced return because more than likely he will be a rental. But I thought trades would bring in big returns with all the buyers. So far, I don't think any of the trades are huge returns, so maybe Oladipo brings back even less than I was expecting.
Posts: 6,435
Threads: 27
Likes Received: 2,477 in 1,393 posts
Likes Given: 7,782
Likes Received: 2,477 in 1,393 posts
Likes Given: 7,782
Joined: Sep 2019
(03-25-2021, 12:04 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: https://twitter.com/KCJHoop/status/1375130768352104448
Send OPJ to Dallaaaaaaaaaaaaas...
Posts: 10,949
Threads: 1
Likes Received: 5,006 in 2,879 posts
Likes Given: 407
Likes Received: 5,006 in 2,879 posts
Likes Given: 407
Joined: Sep 2019
03-25-2021, 12:05 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-25-2021, 12:06 PM by cow.)
Donnie, get me Ball and all is forgiven*.
*at least for a couple of days**.
**hours.
Posts: 1,362
Threads: 0
Likes Received: 821 in 429 posts
Likes Given: 460
Likes Received: 821 in 429 posts
Likes Given: 460
Joined: Oct 2020
(03-25-2021, 12:03 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I'd take him for two 2nd round picks to see if he can regain form. I just don't want to give up a lot for him since he's a high risk.
You might be giving up the opportunity to re-sign Richardson and THJ as well if they aren't happy with their new roles.
|