Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NBA Draft
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) ✧
The Knicks are trading No. 24 to the Wizards, source tells ESPN.

Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn) ✧
Washington is targeting Kyshawn George, source tells ESPN.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
Knicks traded No. 24 to Wizards for No. 26 and No. 51, sources say. Washington selects Kyshawn George 24th overall. https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1ZkJzjRVEORJv
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
It feels so good the Knicks are stuck with this random ass pick in this bad draft vs. a lottery pick that got us Lively
[-] The following 6 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • audiosway, Jmaciscool, khaled1987, KillerLeft, Lukedoncic, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:40 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
Knicks traded No. 24 to Wizards for No. 26 and No. 51, sources say. Washington selects Kyshawn George 24th overall. https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1ZkJzjRVEORJv

Spicy…right in front of the Lakers second round pick
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/LegionHoops/status/1...8290435446

Ja Morant is funny as hell man. This was his instagram story after the Grizzlies got Edey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Knutsen
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:38 PM)The Jom Wrote: Interesting. ESPN has him as the 38th ranked prospect tonight. So he went way early.

Your first mistake was ESPN.  

Most drafts had Kelel Ware in the late first and he went 15.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:43 PM)Moviemavguy Wrote: Your first mistake was ESPN.  

I thought Ware would've been 18-24. 15 surprised me. But if there was any team that wouldn't be afraid about motor issues, its the Miami Heat.
Like Reply
Kyshawn George is a big dude. But he's going to be stuck in Washington. Poor guy.
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Knicks are in talks on moving No. 26, sources tell ESPN. They're selecting at No. 25 now.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:42 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: It feels so good the Knicks are stuck with this random ass pick in this bad draft vs. a lottery pick that got us Lively

Yeah, this is the kind of pick I think about when I read on our board how we shouldn’t trade future firsts. So many of them suck.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:43 PM)Moviemavguy Wrote: Your first mistake was ESPN.  

Thot we wuz talking about DaRon Holmes.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:47 PM)The Jom Wrote: Yeah, this is the kind of pick I think about when I read on our board how we shouldn’t trade future firsts. So many of them suck.

This one worked out great, but they had to tank to keep it that way! 

That 2029 unprotected currently owned by BRK might be bad, too (I sure hope the Mavs are still good by then) but it could also be spectacular. However, it is interesting to see BRK get their picks back, today. I guess anything is fixable. At the end of the day it's about guessing right in a variety of ways. 

If the Mavs were to trade the 2025 pick I wouldn't get in a twist, because that pick is going to be low for sure. But, then again, picks are the main currency in these deals, so HAVING them when you need them in large quantities would be a carrot for me, personally.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Knicks get their Franky Smokes 2.0!
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Knicks are trading No. 26 to the Thunder, source tells ESPN.

Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) ✧
Thunder via New York are selecting Dillon Jones at No. 26, sources say.
Like Reply
Okc being aggressive.
Like Reply
With the Wizards drafting 24th the Mavs have filled their obligations for the failed KP trade and the '25 first rounder is officially available for trade.
Like Reply
Bet the Knocks pick up more 2nd rd capital
Like Reply
Dillon Jones is 49 on the tankathon mock, 67 in Kevin O Connor's personal board. 52 for The Athletic.
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
Sources: OKC is sending five second round picks to the Knicks for Dillon Jones at No. 26.
Like Reply
Block Sr. (@517to214)
The only thing Kristaps cost the Mavs was being ass enough to have a better pick in the 2020 draft.
Like Reply