Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NBA Draft
(06-26-2024, 09:01 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Lakers get the guy that falls with Knecht. Hard to fault them with that. Hopefully the Lakers did not find a diamond in the rough.

His offensive game is ready made for the NBA. SEC player of the year. He scores at all levels. His defense is the question mark.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:04 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: His offensive game is ready made for the NBA. He scores at all levels. His defense is the question mark.

Luckily for him, the Lakers best defenders are AD and the refs, so he´s on the right team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:05 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Luckily for him, the Lakers best defenders are AD and the refs, so he´s on the right team.

Lol..
Like Reply
Evan Sidery (@esidery)
As the first-round moves into the final third, the Nets are still active trying to obtain a pick.

The Cavaliers are one known team who’s expressed interest in both Cam Johnson and Dorian Finney-Smith.

Keep an eye on Brooklyn over the next hour.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Great pick for Toronto. Walter is gonna be a scorer.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Jaylon Tyson to CLE. Again who the hell is Jaylon Tyson??
Like Reply
Yves Missi is like someone sneezed on a keyboard.
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
Phoenix is trading No. 22 to Denver, which takes DaRon Holmes II, sources say. https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1ZkJzjRVEORJv
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
Nuggets send No. 28, No. 56 and two future second round picks to the Suns, sources said. Phoenix moves back several slots and picks up assets.
Like Reply
Anytime you can move back to pick up future Denver seconds, you have to do it. LOL

Seriously most of these prospects are pretty similar but weird to get bad seconds to move back
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:29 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Anytime you can move back to pick up future Denver seconds, you have to do it. LOL

Seriously most of these prospects are pretty similar but weird to get bad seconds to move back

I think PHX was just desperate to get any assets possible that they could use for the here and now.
Like Reply
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
This deal is kind of the fusion of two of the loudest pre-draft rumors: That Denver coveted Holmes, and Phoenix was looking to move back in the first, where the Suns could collect some additional second-round capital.
Like Reply
Have to think the Suns are going after Tyler Kolek at 28. They really need a point guard.
Like Reply
Denver certainly needs a backup center.
Like Reply
I thought one of these teams in the 20’s would trade for DFS. DFS struggled the second part of the year but thought someone would bite. I like the creighton kid for the bucks. Maybe filipkowski too
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:34 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: I thought one of these teams in the 20’s would trade for DFS.  DFS struggled the second part of the year but thought someone would bite.  I like the creighton kid for the bucks.  Maybe filipkowski too

They're saving DFS for the Mavs. How kind of them.
Like Reply
Denver getting Holmes is a big deal. He is good.

That's why you can't be complacent in the offseason. Always try to improve.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:35 PM)Moviemavguy Wrote: Denver getting Holmes is a big deal.  He is good. 

That's why you can't be complacent in the offseason.  Always try to improve.

Interesting. ESPN has him as the 38th ranked prospect tonight. So he went way early.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
AJ Johnson 6'5, 165lbs??? How skinny is this guy?
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 09:32 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Have to think the Suns are going after Tyler Kolek at 28. They really need a point guard.

I like him.  Although it would t surprise me if the Knicks take him.  He is not Jalen but he does some of the same things
Like Reply