Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NBA Draft
(06-26-2024, 07:52 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: So is Ayton moved this summer or next year?

Yeah the Blazers are a confusing team. Maybe they are confused enough to send us Simons for THJ + Kleber + 1st.
Like Reply
Blazers take Clignan. I can see why they wanted him and he has a role there.

Still don't see the upside with Clignan (but its not like I scouted him much anyways)
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:48 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What the hell!!

Hornets deny a move back trade to take Salaun????

the Bobcats will never die
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Wait, Portland has Ayton AND Rob Williams. What are they thinking? haha
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wait, Portland has Ayton AND Rob Williams. What are they thinking? haha

That Williams is always hurt and that Ayton is a soft idiot who sucks.
Like Reply
Spurs should take Zach Edey for the memes.
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 07:55 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Wait, Portland has Ayton AND Rob Williams. What are they thinking? haha

I assume Williams will get dumped. They already saved 7.5M on Brogdon for Avdija. I assume they´ll do something similar with R. Williams. Could the Pacers be interested as a Jalen Smith replacement with all their 2nd round picks?
Like Reply
Ever Wonder if bobby Hurley kicks himself that his brother turned into a superstar while he is irrelevant in Arizona state?
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
San Antonio is selecting Rob Dillingham at No. 8 -- he could be on move to Minnesota, sources say. https://x.com/i/broadcasts/1ZkJzjRVEORJv
Like Reply
First trade of the night???
Like Reply
How is the frick is Minnesota getting to 8?
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
Minnesota has traded for the eighth pick and Rob Dillingham, source tells ESPN
Like Reply
So they get a scoring machine PG, who is severely undersized to pair with the huge Edwards/McDaniels/KAT/Gobert line-up. Fantastic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Why are the spurs helping minny?????
Like Reply
(06-26-2024, 08:02 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: So they get a scoring machine PG, who is severely undersized to pair with the huge Edwards/McDaniels/KAT/Gobert line-up. Fantastic.

Yeah I have no idea what they're doing.

Conley is on his way out. I guess they're trying to get his replacement.
Like Reply
Interesting trade for Minny.

Spurs will need to be aggressive on the trade market, I think. Still don’t have a lead guard
Like Reply
Weird move by the Spurs
guess there was no one they liked there but that still feels like a move that the Pistons or Hornets would make
Like Reply
Edey goes to Memphis
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Timberwolves are trading a 2031 unprotected first and a protected 2030 pick swap to the Spurs for Dillingham, source tells ESPN.
Like Reply
Jazz take Cody Williams
Like Reply