Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-30-2024, 09:54 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Bye Pups. Except EGrant23. You can stay, you’re cool ?

This was supposed to be sunglasses emoji not a question mark!
Like Reply
When did Exum forget how to dribble?
[-] The following 2 users Like MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41, Lukedoncic
Like Reply
THJ not even good enough to play garbage time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BigDirk41, Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:54 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Bye Pups. Except EGrant23. You can stay, you’re cool ?

Haha, appreciate that and I've appreciated the fun banter over the 5 games. Wish my squad put up more of a fight but Luka & Kyrie have figured it out and they've just been too tough.
[-] The following 2 users Like EGrant23's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth
Like Reply
Congrats Mavs 2024 Western Conference Champions!!! Enjoy the week then beat the hell out the Celtics!
[-] The following 4 users Like rocky164's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth, Scott41theMavs, surfpuckmd
Like Reply
13 years after!!! Omfg thats way too long but we are here!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:58 PM)EGrant23 Wrote: Haha, appreciate that and I've appreciated the fun banter over the 5 games. Wish my squad put up more of a fight but Luka & Kyrie have figured it out and they've just been too tough.

Stick around! One series to go.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
At the all star break, whodathunk the Mavs would be in the finals??
[-] The following 3 users Like Berknip's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Ant walked off without the handshake line. Chump.
[-] The following 3 users Like MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:45 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Everybody stay away from KAT. He´s going to do something reckless. He has that Bynum 90 IQ vibe.

KAT's IQ is a lot lower than 90.  Dumb and reckless.

Kidd should have put Markieff Morris in the game after the hit on Luka. Finch would have known to pull KAT out at that point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes surfpuckmd's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
What do 2011 and 2024 have in common so far? Very little Cuban.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
THE MAVS DID IT!!!

LETS GO!!!

WHAT A FREAKING GAME!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth
Like Reply
For the first time, I felt bad for THJ.
Blow-out win and Green, Hardy and Exum were part of the mopping crew.

Could have let him play by then.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
I DON'T HEAR MINNY TALKING NOW HUH????

HOW ABOUT THOSE ILLEGAL SCREENS? TAKE 72 FROM LUKA AND KYRIE HOME WITH YA TO CANCUN!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 10:01 PM)surfpuckmd Wrote: KAT's IQ is a lot lower than 90.  Dumb and reckless.

Kidd should have put Markieff Morris in the game after the hit on Luka.  Finch would have known to pull KAT out at that point.

Seriously? I know you guys are frustrated with what happened with Lively in game 3, but there was no way that with Luka was even close to intentional. He was going for an errant pass. I'd also be quite frustrated with Luka even being in the game at that point.
Like Reply
When Ernie said Slovenia Gafford was like "Is it me?".
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • Jmaciscool, Luka77
Like Reply
I liked how the crowd chanted "Let's Go Wolves" despite the blowout.  Classy fan base.  

Anthony Edwards has a really bright future.

KAT does not.
[-] The following 3 users Like surfpuckmd's post:
  • Berknip, BigDirk41, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 10:08 PM)surfpuckmd Wrote: I liked how the crowd chanted "Let's Go Wolves" despite the blowout.  Classy fan base.  

Anthony Edwards has a really bright future.

KAT does not.

Kat is a really good player. He's just not a great player. Ant will be great.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 10:05 PM)EGrant23 Wrote: Seriously? I know you guys are frustrated with what happened with Lively in game 3, but there was no way that with Luka was even close to intentional. He was going for an errant pass. I'd also be quite frustrated with Luka even being in the game at that point.

I re-watched it around 6 times after I saw your comment.  

It's tough to tell, honestly.  KAT is really uncoordinated so maybe it was inadvertent.  

Anyway, I really like a lot of your team-  Edwards especially but also Naz Reid, Conley and NAW.  I'm a Pelicans fan as well and I'm thrilled to see NAW and Chris Finch succeed.  

Your fanbase seems like one of the best in the league.  I'm gonna take a trip up there at some point to watch a game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes surfpuckmd's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 10:01 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: Ant walked off without the handshake line. Chump.

I can forgive it.  He didn't have a great series and he's probably disappointed in himself.  I think he has a lot of greatness ahead of him.  Being a good loser isn't always easy.  It's taken me many years of losing to get good at it.
[-] The following 3 users Like surfpuckmd's post:
  • BigDirk41, Lukedoncic, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply