Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
(05-30-2024, 08:56 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Minnesota will learn from this and be better next year. I think they needed to be humbled some. Ant will push himself this off-season to be even better next year. I do think your coach might need to be reevaluated though. He did a very poor job against the Mavs. Minnesota is talented enough to win a title or titles, but this is part of the learning process. Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay around.

That's what I thought in 2006
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:00 PM)fifteenth Wrote: That's what I thought in 2006

Don't ruin this moment for us..lol.
Like Reply
Ant: I still don't think Dallas can beat us bro..

I don't think the Mavs will leave any more doubts on Ant's head this time.
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • fifteenth, Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:01 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Don't ruin this moment for us..lol.
I was talking about the TPups! LOL
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
Luka: Who's crying motherfucker?! haha
Like Reply
Gotta stay engaged here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Good time out. You can't let Ant just jog to his spot and shoot
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Berknip, BigDirk41
Like Reply
Getting a little loose defensively. Need to keep the intensity up at least until the end of this quarter.
[-] The following 2 users Like rocky164's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth
Like Reply
We are relaxing. This always happens when you have a huge lead. Gotta start the 4th with a 30pt lead
[-] The following 2 users Like donzingis38's post:
  • BigDirk41, Mavs2021
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:09 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Luka: Who's crying motherfucker?! haha

Yeah and who is losing the game since. Yeah Yeah it won´t matter, but this garbage will lose you games against Boston. He called game in the middle of the third quarter and everybody on the team immediately has lost their defensive intensity and the offense been chucking shots. I hate this so much. Costs us game four, too. This sh*t does not fly, when you are going to be legit underdogs in the finals against Boston. Mavs didn´t beat Miami by cruising in the 2011 NBA finals. They played every second like their lives depended on it.  You can´t give away whole games or stretches by dropping your focus.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • Radical Mavs, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Mavs trying to see if Luka and Kai can rest for the whole 4th qtr
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:15 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Yeah and who is losing the game since. Yeah Yeah it won´t matter, but this garbage will lose you games against Boston. He called game in the middle of the third quarter and everybody on the team immediately has lost their defensive intensity and the offense been chucking shots. I hate this so much. Costs us game four, too. This sh*t does not fly, when you are going to be legit underdogs in the finals against Boston. Mavs didn´t beat Miami by cruising in the 2011 NBA finals. They played every second like their lives depended on it.  You can´t give away whole games or stretches by dropping your focus.

Ummm. You seem to be focusing on the negative when the positive is about 100000% right now.
[-] The following 3 users Like windjc's post:
  • Arioch, KillerLeft, omahen
Like Reply
I don’t understand this challenge at all.
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 09:15 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Yeah and who is losing the game since. Yeah Yeah it won´t matter, but this garbage will lose you games against Boston. He called game in the middle of the third quarter and everybody on the team immediately has lost their defensive intensity and the offense been chucking shots. I hate this so much. Costs us game four, too. This sh*t does not fly, when you are going to be legit underdogs in the finals against Boston. Mavs didn´t beat Miami by cruising in the 2011 NBA finals. They played every second like their lives depended on it.  You can´t give away whole games or stretches by dropping your focus.

maybe a little over the top
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • Arioch, omahen
Like Reply

Given how Luka has played in this game, I'll let him talk trash a little..
[-] The following 3 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth, omahen
Like Reply
Hardy got clobbered!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Are you f’ing kidding?! They get a touch foul at the other end off ball?
Like Reply
Much needed bucket from Luka. Nice play by Maxi. Locked down Anthony Edwards straight possessions.
Like Reply
Gave up 33 points in the quarter. Way too many but still up 24. We’re 12 minutes away from the finals!
[-] The following 2 users Like rocky164's post:
  • BigDirk41, Luka77
Like Reply
One more quarter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luka77's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply