Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (3-1) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (1-3)
Such bullshit!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
A Flagrant 1?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
It’s time to put Edwards on his ass!
Like Reply
They have waived the white flag guys..Mclaughlin is in
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 08:35 PM)rocky164 Wrote: It’s time to put Edwards on his ass!

that's just beating a dead horse man  Smile
Like Reply
Step on these bitches
Like Reply
I’ll take 29
[-] The following 2 users Like rocky164's post:
  • BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
Luka and Kyrie came to play tonight. Awesome performance by both of them so far.
[-] The following 4 users Like BigDirk41's post:
  • BolsDamols, fifteenth, raf, rocky164
Like Reply
Gotta keep the foot on the gas. Can't let em feel any tinge of hope
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 2 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • BigDirk41, rocky164
Like Reply
LuKai outscoring the T-bitches 44 to 40
[-] The following 1 user Likes Luka77's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 08:43 PM)Luka77 Wrote: LuKai outscoring the the T-bitches 44 to 40

...and Ky
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
and no Draymond Green on TNT! this night is going so well
[-] The following 2 users Like BolsDamols's post:
  • Benskix2, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Hell of a first half for the Mavs. Hard to describe my frustration for the lack of effort & energy out of my Wolves tonight. Just don't understand why they struggle at home in these playoffs. Go beat Boston!
[-] The following 3 users Like EGrant23's post:
  • BigDirk41, Luka77, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
It’s game 4 against the Lakers in 2011 all over again! ( I was off one game lol). Let’s run these clowns off the court in front of their own fans!!!!!!
“BE CURIOUS, NOT JUDGMENTAL…”
[-] The following 2 users Like OBX Maverick's post:
  • BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 08:46 PM)EGrant23 Wrote: Hell of a first half for the Mavs. Hard to describe my frustration for the lack of effort & energy out of my Wolves tonight. Just don't understand why they struggle at home in these playoffs. Go beat Boston!

I think you guys will be fine but need to get rid of Chris.  Im not impressed.  Draymond was right that he didn't make one adjustment in the series.  And for him to talk about illegal screens is ironic.
[-] The following 4 users Like Luka77's post:
  • Berknip, BigDirk41, From Dirk to Luka, michaeltex
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 08:46 PM)EGrant23 Wrote: Hell of a first half for the Mavs. Hard to describe my frustration for the lack of effort & energy out of my Wolves tonight. Just don't understand why they struggle at home in these playoffs. Go beat Boston!

My brother, on behalf of the MFFL, come on over. We won't even make you pass the Dirk history test. It's all love over here.
Not very astute ^^^^
[-] The following 4 users Like fifteenth's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Radical Mavs
Like Reply
Indiana got the shaft even worse on a shot to the face deemed not even warranting a flagrant when Brown absolutely clocked McConnell in the face. Refs have sucked at not knowing how to draw the line.

[Image: 85407247-0-image-a-38_1716866451885.jpg]
Like Reply

Minnesota will learn from this and be better next year. I think they needed to be humbled some. Ant will push himself this off-season to be even better next year. I do think your coach might need to be reevaluated though. He did a very poor job against the Mavs. Minnesota is talented enough to win a title or titles, but this is part of the learning process. Welcome to the forum. Hope you stay around.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • From Dirk to Luka
Like Reply
(05-30-2024, 08:52 PM)Luka77 Wrote: I think you guys will be fine but need to get rid of Chris.  Im not impressed.  Draymond was right that he didn't make one adjustment in the series.  And for him to talk about illegal screens is ironic.

I can't get on board with this at this time. I think they've tried throwing a bunch of different things and not many have worked. If they have, it's short lived and then Luka and Kyrie eventually exploit it. Sometimes you just have to tip your cap. As far as the illegal screens reference, I've listened to a bunch of his regular interviews with local radio hosts this past week and haven't heard him say a single thing about the officiating. I can't blame him for trying to get something going.
[-] The following 2 users Like EGrant23's post:
  • BigDirk41, fifteenth
Like Reply
You know it’s not going well when your own fans are booing you mid game.
Like Reply