Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (1-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-1)
(05-13-2024, 11:08 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: A superstar can not ever never let his team down like this.

If you are injured or your knees don’t feel well, than don’t try to force and sabotage everything clicking on the offense.

The conference finals were just there to grasp but probably mainly luka single handedly gave it away. That is not what you expect or see from a super star.

So…you’re a “glass-half-empty” kinda guy, eh?
Like Reply
Please, please REBOUND
Like Reply
Maybe Luka will get another chance to rescue the season.
Like Reply
Free throw shooting got them
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, DallasMaverick
Like Reply
If it wasn't for the playoff schedule I wouldn' let any of them leave the arena before they have made 200 FTs after the game. F'ing pro's shooting 50% from the FT line in a playoff game.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • BigDirk41, KillerLeft, TurkishMFFL
Like Reply
Mavs gave this one away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Berknip's post:
  • Luka77
Like Reply
Just a text book how to lose a game by letting OKC stay close. Missed free throws, offensive boards and your stars getting outplayed. Oh well. I think we will look back at this game when the series is over. On to the next one
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 11:08 PM)TurkishMFFL Wrote: A superstar can not ever never let his team down like this.

If you are injured or your knees don’t feel well, than don’t try to force and sabotage everything clicking on the offense.

The conference finals were just there to grasp but probably mainly luka single handedly gave it away. That is not what you expect or see from a super star.

It's too early to talk about conference finals when this series isn't over.
Like Reply
Mavs threw this game away. Terrible late game possessions.
Like Reply
Our 2 stars didn't show up. Plain and simple
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • Luka77
Like Reply
The supporting cast wasn’t perfect but good enough to win. Luka choked hard in the second biggest game of his career. SGA showed him how a real superstar puts a team on his back in the biggest moment. He’s clearly the better player. Dallas is cooked for the season.
Like Reply
What the Rick is Luka complaining about? Did he not want to foul. Just got in his head all night. Time for him to grow up. Gracious
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522pbj3pd60kxqcprhgh...y.gif&ct=g]

Obligatory...
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Mavs choked, but these refs are horrible.
Like Reply
Terrible game by Luka and Kyrie
Like Reply
This loss is so pathetic at so many levels. I don´t often say I could do better than a pro athlete, but 12 of 23 from the FT is one such instance. I can probably do that. And that is in a two point game. 65% from the FT line wins us the game. I don´t think a single team has shot 65% from the line in these play-offs, let alone the 52% they actually shot.
Like Reply
Missed FTs, Luka and Kyrie with poor games. Looks like they're running out of gas in this series.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • GATA
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 11:16 PM)speedkilz88 Wrote: Mavs choked, but these refs are horrible.

Refs didn't decide this game man. Not even close.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BigDirk41's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 11:14 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: It's too early to talk about conference finals when this series isn't over.

Very sad to say that but I don’t see Luka go to the bother to play basketball.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TurkishMFFL's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(05-13-2024, 11:16 PM)Luka77 Wrote: Terrible game by Luka and Kyrie

One trying to force things even though he clearly doesn't have it. The other too passive and barely involved on offense.
Like Reply