Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Spurs
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13: SAS (5-9) @ DAL (8-5) | 117-110 win
The Spurs must be thanking their lucky stars to be within 10 at the half.  Dallas needs to come out blazing in the 3rd and put them away.
Like Reply
By the way Rick hasn’t been coaching all year long tbh. Luka either takes over or Rick goes with THJ and tells others to just chuck 3’s

Rick being carried by all time greats
Like Reply
Derozan the only player on the Spurs that has anything going right now.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 09:36 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Derozan the only player on the Spurs that has anything going right now.

The one I'm worried about in the second half is Mills.
Like Reply
Don't forget Belinelli.. this guy gives me anxiety when he shoots the ball
Like Reply
I don't like how Curry forced that last shot there.  Give the ball back to KP.
Like Reply
first couple of possessions more of the same. Derozan tough shot. Luka with the layup.

Seth misses a wide open Porzingis
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka carrying us. Rick doing nothing
Like Reply
Luka is SO good at drawing fouls. His pump fake is so believable.

(11-18-2019, 09:50 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Luka carrying us. Rick doing nothing

Well of course Rick is doing nothing, he's a coach he's not playing silly billy.
Like Reply
How was that a foul on Powell there?  Stupid NBA refs.
Like Reply
Dwight Powell with 4 fouls.
Like Reply
as long as we run some slip to the rim plays for DFS/Delon off P&R with Luka/Curry, i live with the rest. The 3rd quarter just needs to start with more than passing the ball on the perimeter and chucking 3s. In fact maybe unleash boban for a few mins and see what easy buckets he can get.
Like Reply
Derozan with 23 points. Mavs need a lock down defense cause Finny Smith isn’t it
Like Reply
Derozan is on fire. Get Wright in here to shut him down.

Also KP FOR 3!!!
Like Reply
Come on Rick, isn't it obvious by now that KP is the only Mav that has a chance to stop Aldredge?
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 09:49 PM)mtrot Wrote: I don't like how Curry forced that last shot there.  Give the ball back to KP.

At least Seth is a quick learner.
Like Reply
We want BOBAN.
Like Reply
Mavs now only up 6 points

Rick Carlisle special folks

He is a choke job coach. That’s what he’s best at.
Like Reply
Less plays of DFS and Seth doing stuff. More plays for Luka and KP. 

Mavs ran a beautiful pindown screen for KP in the beginning of the game and he knocked it down. Why not run that again?
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 09:51 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Dwight Powell with 4 fouls.

That last one was not a foul.  Bad call.  Basically, the ref is saying Dwight cannot stand where he already was.
Like Reply