Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 NBA Draft
(06-27-2024, 03:07 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Givony on Kyle Filipowski: "NBA teams are talking about the fact that, they had question marks about his girlfriend being so much older than him, why was he estranged from his family because of this whole situation, apparently doesn't talk to his parents, or his brother. It's a very odd situation—"

I personally dont understand why it would cause him to drop like this into the 2nd round [...] NBA teams are talking about his nerves, and his workouts werent great. and when they asked him about this situation in interviews the answers they got werent satisfactory for them

Probably when he said he´s a mix of Jokic, Kareem, Wilt, MJ, Magic and Bird. Big Grin Big Grin
Like Reply
Tyler Smith feels like a really solid pick for MIL
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Djurisic seems like the guy for us
Like Reply
Jake Fischer (@JakeLFischer)
Portland is trading the No. 34 pick to New York for three second-round picks, source tells @YahoosSports.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:35 PM)Jason Terry Wrote: Djurisic seems like the guy for us

I don't think he falls all the way to 58.
Like Reply
Tyler Kolek to NYK!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Pacers are trading for the 36th pick for Johnny Furphy.
Like Reply
Of course Toronto picked up Mogbo. Small ball big with handles. Can guard at least 2-5. Great athlet. Terrible shooter.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:42 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Pacers are trading for the 36th pick for Johnny Furphy.

35th pick. They switched it with SA, who picked Nunez at 36
[-] The following 1 user Likes omahen's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Spurs are getting Juan Nunez

This is a very Spurs pick.
Like Reply
Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania)
So the Pacers sent cash considerations to the Spurs to draft Johnny Furphy at No. 35, sources said.
Like Reply
OK, Detroit pick next.  I'm probably most interested in what they do in case this is part of the THJ deal.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
Minnesota is trading No. 37 to Detroit, which is targeting Bobi Klintman, source tells ESPN.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:45 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: OK, Detroit pick next.  I'm probably most interested in what they do in case this is part of the THJ deal.

Yep. My hope was the Mavs could do 37+Grimes for THJ and stuff.
Like Reply
Looks like Mavs don't have much interest in draft this season.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:46 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yep. My hope was the Mavs could do 37+Grimes for THJ and stuff.

But that would mean someone named "Bobi Klintman" would be a Maverick, so I'd hope "and stuff" reflects that imposition on the fans.
Like Reply
(06-27-2024, 03:43 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Spurs are getting Juan Nunez

This is a very Spurs pick.

Was one of my favorite propects. JJB like pick and roll magician. Should be a great fit next to Wemby. Spurs went all out to improve their biggest weakness. Wouldn't be suprised if Nunez outperforms their first round picks.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Knicks trading #38 to OKC. I wonder if those 3 SRP Knicks paid for #34 will be actually coming from OKC Smile
Like Reply
DANG!

I wanted Bobbi Klintman bad.
Like Reply
Adrian Wojnarowski (@wojespn)
The Knicks are trading No. 38 to OKC, source tells ESPN
Like Reply