Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (0-0)
I love you, Kai
[-] The following 1 user Likes donzingis38's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
This is what I want to see. Ball handling, spread them out. Score. Guard play. I’d give them three and even four guard looks all series.
Like Reply
Early rest for Luka is a new twist
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 07:56 PM)The Jom Wrote: Early rest for Luka is a new twist

I really hope it is about rest and not injury related.
Like Reply
Luka asleep
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoyTarpleysGhost's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Not a good finish to the quarter
Like Reply
Mavs playing too slow at the end of that quarter.
Like Reply
Terrible way to end the quarter. Luka/Gafford miscommunication. Hardy gambling for the steal instead of staying in front of Edwards. Lack of experience showing.
Like Reply
Green has to attack the rim. Same with Hardy
Like Reply
6 threes for Minny , 1 for Dallas. That the game so far. Hopefully it evens out. I am ok giving Anderson open three looks. You can’t just give him 15 footers.

Let’s see if green settles down. He looks a little like a chicken with his head cut off running out there. Need him to slow down a little.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Minny bit players unconsciously hot and they’re only up 6. Not a bad quarter at all.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Edwards dominated Luka in that quarter in every aspect, offense, defense, passing, rebounding.
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 07:56 PM)The Jom Wrote: Early rest for Luka is a new twist

Doncic -14
DJJ -16

Can we defend McDaniels and Anderson a little at least. Everybody else that we contested struggled to shoot except Edwards. They are 6-7 for 16 points.
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 08:04 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: Edwards dominated Luka in that quarter.

He has 8pts. Luka 6pts. And they never defended each other. Calm down Skip Bayless.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Arioch, mvossman
Like Reply
lol. Edwards didn’t dominate anything
Like Reply
My prediciton that Kidd would stick with the rotations from the first two rounds is completly off. He is trying all kinds of things. Hardy. Now Exum and THJ. At this rate we will see Morris and Lawson within the next few minutes.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I mean at some point Luka might want to defend McDaniels. I´d rather see Gobert put on his post moves 1 on 1.
Like Reply
(05-22-2024, 08:08 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: I mean at some point Luka might want to defend McDaniels. I´d rather see Gobert put on his post moves 1 on 1.

Luka is executing the gameplan. They left Westbrook and Giddey wide open. Now they are doing it with Anderson and McDaniels.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft, The Jom
Like Reply
This is bad basketball. Exum shouldn’t be in the game
Like Reply
Luka got lazy on that jump ball. He’s not really putting much effort into this half. Given up a ton of open looks to McDaniels too. I would have thought he’d heal up a little with all the rest since Saturday.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply