Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 8.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
73.33%
11 73.33%
Heat
26.67%
4 26.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 25: MIA (19-7) @ DAL (17-8) | 118-122 OT loss
Mavs good bad good bad...
Like Reply
Kristaps got hit!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I swear every time Brunson makes a play, sees somebody open and then decided he´d rather score himself, he turns it over. Just make the f´n team play.
Like Reply
these refs man..

the inconsistency in their calls is baffling. Brunson giving it away at the end there was such a momentum killer.

(12-14-2019, 11:08 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Mavs good bad good bad...

More like Brunson good, Brunson extremely bad.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Fuck

Mavs lacking the killer instinct to close on these guys
Like Reply
KP has to get that shot off with his height, man.
Like Reply
that should be an and-1

Mavs lack of Doncic really showing here.
Like Reply
too much Brunson

After thtat turnover Brusnon should have been pulled
Like Reply
Eh, Brunson just got in too deep there.
Like Reply
Brunson i cant believe it dude.

goes 1 on 5 again and misses.

He got destroyed there but refs with the no call. But thats the issue. He shouldn't be going 1 on 5. He fucking gave the game away singlehandedly.
Like Reply
These refs suck so fucking bad go have to be kidding
Like Reply
Wtf is Brunson doing
Like Reply
1 on 5 just dumb
Like Reply
Most games we lose is on a missed call.
Like Reply
(12-14-2019, 11:13 PM)Flipper Wrote: Wtf is Brunson doing

Trying to prove that this is last year and he should be shooting the game winners. 

Dude made dumb choice after dumb choice.
Like Reply
The Apostel strikes.
Like Reply
(12-14-2019, 11:13 PM)Flipper Wrote: Wtf is Brunson doing

losing the game like the end of regulation I just dont get it
Like Reply
I mean I guess that’s a foul but what is he doing. There was plenty of time left. Just went full Barnes
Like Reply
I think Brunson is playing well enough that a package of him+Powell+Jackson+2nd GS could get us Covington+Dieng+Vonleh, but he also makes enough selfish decisions that I won´t miss him that much.
Like Reply
I cannot wait for the L2M report to come out and show how bad the refs were tonight. Honestly needs to get fined.
Like Reply