Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1 Playoffs 2024: Dallas Mavericks (0-0) vs. Boston Celtics (0-0)
those kyrie 3s are usually money
Like Reply
Damn. We got so close..
Like Reply
We had a chance to really make it a game and then bad play after bad play from Kyrie and Lively including two travels and numerous fouls.
Like Reply
Kyrie sold this game. And Mavs are overplaying the perimeter. Giving up penetration is always the worst choice.
Like Reply
Luka is tired now
Like Reply
(06-06-2024, 09:14 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Kyrie has not been good enough.

After timeout, a few turnovers, offensive rebounds and missed shots.

2 travels (that hadn’t been called all game) and 4 FTs (on questionable calls in a very physical game).
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
Like Reply
Kyrie 6-17 with 3 TOs. He makes all the open shots in the 3rd, we are tied instead of down 8-10. Now it´s basically over. Only thing that would piss me off about Boston winning the title is utter morons like Simmons and KOC pretending that they know anything about basketball after they tried to trade Jaylen Brown from their team for the last five years.
Like Reply
Just like that. All gone. I said you have to limit the Celtics run. Mavs didn’t.

Kyrie sucks tonight
Like Reply
Celtics are just too good...they are a bigger, more experienced version of OKC. There's nothing we can do vs. Jaylen Brown on either end of the floor and then Tatum is going to be due for a great game or 2
Like Reply
(06-06-2024, 09:09 PM)Smitty Wrote: Crazy what happens when you make shots.

Crazy what happens when you miss shots.
Like Reply
Tough series for Gafford. Lively needs to play smarter though. He probably got away with 3-4 fouls being physical 39 feet from the basket. We are going to need close to 30 minutes per game from him.

We have no chance if Kyrie is not a star though

Edit—holy moly is my spelling bad when I am on my phone
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
Kyrie is almost unplayable this game. Too small to guard anyone
Like Reply
1 assist by Luka tells you everything about this game. Just no offense tonight other than from Luka.
Like Reply
Damn, Kai. Couldn't help out Luka
Like Reply
(06-06-2024, 09:19 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Celtics are just too good...they are a bigger, more experienced version of OKC. There's nothing we can do vs. Jaylen Brown on either end of the floor and then Tatum is going to be due for a great game or 2

Yes, 3 quarters into game 1, it’s hopeless. Thanks for sharing.
Pessimism doesn’t make you smart, just pessimistic.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Jom's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
Bench scoring 26 to 4 and some on this board don't think the Mavs need a bench scorer
Like Reply
There is a lot that goes on to impact whether shots are being missed or made. It's not a game of horse
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
We got the best player, but they have got the next 5 or 6. kyrie has to win the matchup vs Jaylen Brown
Like Reply
Two traveling violation changed that quarter around. Mavs would have had it down to 6 or 4.
[-] The following 3 users Like bubbler86's post:
  • donzingis38, rocky164, The Jom
Like Reply
(06-06-2024, 09:14 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Kyrie has not been good enough.

After timeout, a few turnovers, offensive rebounds and missed shots.

That’s the understatement of the year. It’s almost like he still plays for the Celtics.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply