Poll: Who gets the Dirkie? (vote AFTER the game)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Luka
11.11%
2 11.11%
KP
83.33%
15 83.33%
Justin
0%
0 0%
Delon
0%
0 0%
Maxi
0%
0 0%
Jalen
0%
0 0%
THJ
5.56%
1 5.56%
DFS
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
Boban
0%
0 0%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAMETHREAD: DAL @ DET, Oct 9, 6:00 PM....KP is a "15" in excitement level
Somewhere, yesterday, I wrote that I was going to be rooting for THJ to find his happy place and have a good game.  Glad to see he did and I was proud to vote for him to win the Dirkie for this game.  He plays hard, does a lot of movement without the ball, is aggressive.  

It is a make or miss league.  For this game, he made shots, so he gets my praise.  It is only a bad shot if you aren't making them.  Steph Curry taught us that.  I am at least as worried about Luka's shot selection right now as I am THJ.  Going back to the end of last season, Luka has been pretty inefficient on threes - shooting under 25% the last month of the season, I think.  Being 2-8 wasn't what I was hoping for after an offseason of working on his shot, tbh.  I have seen too many videos of his wet jumper to settle for that!  haha.  

Bottom line for me, we need to be more consistent shooting or we aren't going to make the leap we all are hoping for this season!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAMETHREAD: DAL @ DET, Oct 9, 6:00 PM....KP is a "15" in excitement level - by Mavsfan12 - 10-10-2019, 10:26 PM