Poll: What is your initial desire (as it is today) for the future of DB.com boards?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Work with the Maven site and what they offer.
2.70%
1 2.70%
Have Fish redirect to this site from his main page.
43.24%
16 43.24%
Have a completely independent relationship from Fish.
45.95%
17 45.95%
Something outside the box.... (share in your post)
8.11%
3 8.11%
Total 37 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What should be the future of DB.com boards?
Well I appreciate everyone's kind words about this place I set up for us. 

I am supposed to be on a group chat/call with Mak, Fish, and SI soon... I am not sure when that is happening but that is the gist of what Fish and I spoke about. 

We are going to try to work this out so they are incorporated. 

Either way, this board will exist. I made this for Fish, and hopefully it remains a part of what he built as I am not trying to do this on nefarious terms, nor am I trying to do this in any deceiving manner. 

So, ideally we work this out soon with him and it is incorporated...

If things turn for the worse and we can't reconcile the sites, then regardless I will keep this thing going. I can get my own url then at that point for it, but I am giving Fish the opportunity to work this out, and I only made this to benefit the community that HE built, so I was trying to help us all. 

I saw everyone upset about the move, and the lack of a forum, and so I took the initiative to find a solution. 

Regardless of what happens I see no reason I can't keep this board active and alive... so please don't worry about that part.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should be the future of DB.com boards? - by admin - 09-19-2019, 01:59 PM