Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
@"ItsGoTime" I agree that Miami is closer. Mostly, I think what makes them closer is that they have significantly more experience. The Mavericks didn’t have Crowder, Butler or Dragic, basically, But in the long run, I think they might be better off as a result of staying young. The surprise of this year’s off-season is that our Mavs elected not to add older, experienced players. This is a nod to long-term planning, in my opinion, and very welcome.

The only real, young difference maker the Heat have is Adabayo, and while I’d LOVE that guy on the Mavs, he’s no Luka. Still, Miami is and probably always will be a very well run team. They will figure some things out, and I’ll never be surprised when they’re good.

I think the Mavericks are going to take a real step forward this year. I expect Kleber, DFS, Burke, Luka, Brunson, KP… pretty much everyone to have a better understanding of what it takes to win the NBA. I’m very, very hopeful about that.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: MIL losing confidence he will sign supermax deal - by KillerLeft - 11-28-2020, 09:08 PM