Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIANNIS THREAD: Giannis has SIGNED the Supermax
Man, Pat Riley is a genius at this type of stuff...the Mavs have not proven very convincing or creative in getting FA's to come.

Everyone always touts "cap space", but let's be honest, when a star wants to go somewhere, it doesn't matter they go there...from the Clips to the Heat to whoever...  Chris Paul -- contract untradeable...traded twice with the disgusting contract.  So all that "cap space" and "look what we have" is an advantage, is complete crap.

Bam signing doesn't mean a thing to me about Miami one way or the other.  it doesn't stop them from getting Giannis.

I'm going to place the odds at this....
1)  Bucks for the supermax
2)  Heat -- Pat Riley nails everyone again.
3)  Some other darkhorse we don't see -- like Atlanta sending some of those guys they signed to Milwaukee for him.
4)  Dallas signs him or signs and traded.

FAR TOO OFTEN, in the NBA, the most OBVIOUS thing --- Giannis sign with Dallas before Luka is eligible gets paid is the NO BRAINER of all dynasty no-brainers for Giannis.  It's set up perfect...three European players dominating the NBA...it would be a history maker.

Just not going to believe it until I see it.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GIANNIS THREAD: MIL losing confidence he will sign supermax deal - by TXBamanut - 11-25-2020, 07:20 PM