Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Clippers 118
(08-21-2020, 12:51 PM)meistermatze Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 05:26 PM)mavsluvr Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 04:48 PM)Dahlsim Wrote: Then Rick Carlisle made the mistake off failing to call for the replay before the technical had been called. 
Undecided
You are the only person I have seen mention this. An embarrassing moment in an otherwise well-coached game. 

On the second technical, it has crossed my mind that maybe KP had forgotten the rule about two techs being an automatic ejection. The European rules on technical fouls are different -- not sure how they would have applied in this situation. 

Remember when Luka was ejected on a second technical for playing keepy-uppy on the sidelines and letting the ball roll into the stands? He had no idea that kicking the ball into the stands, even on a gentle roll, was a technical foul.

I doubt it - unlike Luka, Porzingis has been in this league a long time, he ought to know.
No question he should have known. Maybe he just forgot. (He admitted he didn't think about already having a T when he joined the scrum.)

After Boban told him it was a "stupid thing" to do, maybe he'll remember in the future. My boy Bobi tells it like it is, lol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 110, Clippers 118 - by mavsluvr - 08-21-2020, 05:03 PM