Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mastering the End of Game Dynamics/Game 4
Some more answers have become apparent leading up to game 5 while still basking in the Luka Magic glow:

1. Yes! Luka has found a way to improve his defense and his offense....Wow! I find myself what kind of improvement will we see next year after his shocking improvement this year. 
2. We still did several things wrong down the stretch of game 4 and failed to win in regulation. We did win, twice now so all do credit to the wins! However, we did not really execute that well, missed a few free throws though not as many, we made some critical mistakes and failures to complete fast breaks. 
3. We did make game winning shots recently including a playoff highlight forever!
4. We have showed absolutely incredible resiliency even in our losses. It is my favorite thing about this team and it was my favorite thing about the championship run. I have noticed almost all of the other losing teams melt down in a sorry puddle. 
5. Yes, Boban has been able to give Harrell some trouble. Trey Burke has given us another shot creator! 
6. Turns out our playoff defense is way better than we ever dreamed it could be. 
7. We still have Rick at the end of games and Yes, Rick designed that pick very creative pick of Leonard that got Luka open to be the forever hero. 

Our end of game execution is still a work in progress with much more progress to be made but the playoff grade first 4 games is a solid B from my tough grading. Given their average had been a D-.....not so bad.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mastering the End of Game Dynamics/Portland - by Reunion Mav Old - 08-25-2020, 04:52 PM