Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few thoughts after 6 months of MavsForum
It's 6 months since this board started. Somewhere between 10th and 13th of September 19 if I remember well, correct me If I am wrong. I know it's not a "year" anniversary but in absence of BB news and articles to comment mybe is ok to open this thread to say thank you for all those who put their effort into building this site and those who carry this site to grow and running smoothly.  The greatest compliment goes to Magickian who share his server for MF community use and built this forum. Even if it was clearly seen many times that our mods as mavs fans calm down some overheated posts with shaky hands and smoke out of their ears they are doing excellent job and huge compliments for that goes to SleepingH, ClutchD, Kamm, Fifteenth, IsGoT (you can ban me if I missed any..). Thanks goes to all posters as well for their contrib. to this forum and there is permanent invitation open to new members who are regularly following this forum as guests (we know you're out there Smile)

Human race is facing probably biggest challenge of our generation right now and to those who where health effected I wish to get healthy soon and to the rest to be smart and protect yourself and yours against covid infection and contribute to suppress this virus as much as possible.

Don't panic, be smart, stay healthy.

Go Mavs, soon!

EDIT: OMG, I forgot to pay attention to mavsluvr who is our guide thru mavs games and thank him for excellent job. Thank you, man!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A few thoughts after 6 months of MavsForum - by LukTheShadow - 03-15-2020, 10:13 AM