Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 95, Lakers 108
(12-31-2019, 05:40 AM)Thukydides Wrote: The main issue with this loss to me is the fact that again it was shown that we´re physically not ready to play back to backs, especially Luka obviously isn´t, but also Curry, KP and THJ looked gassed. That doesn´t seem like a huge issue, which should be fixed at least next season. Still it worries me that a 20 year old like Luka can´t get himself into the shape to play 82 games. Having a off night shooting wise always happens, but you shouldn´t put yourself into the situation of giving away games just due to the fact that your body is not ready to compete on consecutive nights. Let´s give him a pass for now, but I surely hope we won´t run into a Jokic-Denver situation with him. The most positive thing about this is the huge gap between games in the playoffs. I´m sure Luka will be a crazy good playoff performer as fatigue seems to be the only thing that can stop him right now.

The Mavs are 2-2 in B2Bs this season, so I don't think that the Mavs aren't in shape enough to win a back to back.

It might have more to do with the Mavs playing 3 games in 4 nights, losing their #3 scorer and Luka getting injured, while playing one of the best teams in the NBA on the road, than anything else.  It happens.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 95, Lakers 108 - by TXBamanut - 12-31-2019, 02:41 PM