Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 141, Warriors 121
Another thing is I was loving Seth's defense tonight. Mavs had a better time closing out this team with Seth, Maxi and Wright out there playing defense and making hustle plays late.

I don't think Mavs should stand pat necessarily bc you can always get better. If the right move comes along like Favors or Iguodola I am on board because I think there's potential that one more move puts us one round deeper into the playoffs 

That being said the Mavs will benefit a lot from just playing together more. Even if the Mavs made zero moves this year and next we are likely to see a lot of improvement. Think about team defense for instance. Through the course of the game the Mavs eventually get it together. Oftentimes I see a big difference in the third quarter. Think about this same group next year. Maybe they figure it out in the first or second quarter. The other example obviously is late game execution. That should only get better and better.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 141, Warriors 121 - by StepBackJay - 12-29-2019, 12:53 PM