Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s time to close the deal on Iggy
For those who don’t think the Mavs are a contender, you’re wrong. They have a deep roster built around an all time great player.

For those who think the Mavs don’t need another good role player: Wrong again. The team sorely lacks role players who can help on the defensive end without hurting the offense, especially on the wing.

For those who think the Mavs need something longer term: Iggy’s one year deal is a feature, not a bug. There’s no need to get locked into a biggish long term contract for a defensive role player such as RoCo.

For those who think the price is too high: Maybe. We’ll see. I don’t really think another second round pick will be contributing to this deep roster any time soon, Lee is deadweight, and Jackson has failed. Those assets are no longer useful other than in a trade for a player who is.

For those who think it’s too big a risk: You cannot be serious! Lol!

For those who think the Mavs should wait until the offseason: See above.

For those who think the Mavs can do better: I’m all ears. I haven’t heard a single specific, good, non-pipe dream idea to do so yet, but I’d love it if they could.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s time to close the deal on Iggy - by ThisIStheYear - 12-28-2019, 11:22 AM