Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Raptors 110
(12-23-2019, 03:12 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: You are under the impression Barea is guaranteed to come off the bench ice cold and perform at a high level. He also has to play defense and he wasn't gonna stop Lowry, who was coming in like a freight train. 

Sure, I would prefer to see Barea run the offense over Delon/Seth, which hurt us in a 4 min span from 3Q-4Q but again I don't think it was the difference between winning/losing like many of y'all expect. Barea could have came in and screwed up just as easily too. 

Contrary to belief, I like all the Mavs players equally. I try to add a different perspective instead of contributing to the echo chamber of Luka = god posts.

No guarantees. Maybe JJB fails to settle the game down. I believe he would've succeeded though. I don't think it was Jalen/Delon (the primary ball handlers) lack of skill that lead to the breakdown, I think it was their lack of experience in that kind of NBA pressure cooker. 

I also would have had KP and Maxi in there too, fwiw. 

Hard to believe you see an echo chamber in this place. Seems to me like we have almost every opinion possible represented. But you can't fault a fan base for being excited about drafting a potential super star. 

If you tell me that you like all the players, I have no reason to doubt you. But it seems pretty clear based you really, really like Jalen. No crime in that. I like him too. I said it was a good draft pick from the beginning, which was a minority opinion.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Raptors 110 - by fifteenth - 12-23-2019, 03:19 PM