Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Raptors 110
This loss is on the players. Could RC have changed the outcome with going to veterans such as JJB? Most likely he could, but he wanted his guys to learn to play through adversity. Anyone can ball when everything is going right. So while Rick possibly could have won had he gone a different route with rotations, this falls on the players for falling apart, making bad decisions, getting out hustled etc. Maybe Rick wanted to prove a point to his team with what he did. Regardless had players done their jobs, we wouldn't be having this discussion. The players just choked, simple as that.

All that being said, it's just 1 loss and I think everyone can agree we most likely would won every game this stretch with Luka. Luka is clutch as hell so I'm not putting any stock in yesterday's loss. We did better than I expected without Luka so I can't complain. Luka will be back soon and we'll go back to crushing teams. On to the next one.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 107, Raptors 110 - by BigDirk41 - 12-23-2019, 10:40 AM