Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Fish here. Latest
All,
I appreciate how so many of you are hanging out at the Sports Illustrated DallasBasketball.com ... even with the growing pains!
I ALSO appreciate how many of you have the passion to support Magik's project here ... and I support it, too.
SI's not going to allow me to 'incorporate' Magik's site with mine. But I still look at this as I always have - that all of us are MFFL, and have so many shared thoughts and wishes there ... and that the Mavs "pie'' is big enough to go around for everybody.
It's why Skin and I have been so supportive of the blogger/podcaster parties that we've been involved in. Skin's got his own podcast, and DBcom has its own ... but (maybe because we're old and grandfatherly!) we embrace the work of other and younger guys and gals.
Same thing here.
My focus is on my work and my work is at DBcom. But Magik and Clutch and SleepingH and Fifteenth and Kamm and I could go on and on and on ... have been BIG parts of my work and my fun. So I'll interact here (unless I get banned!) and y'all do what fits you best; I'm happy to have heard from a bunch of guys who think 'us vs. them' is self-defeating and silly ... and who simply want to enjoy both, and Mavs.com and Reddit and other stuff, too.
That 'bunch' includes me. Good conversations here, good content and conversations there ... all good.
Thanks
Fish
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Fish here. Latest - by dbmrfish19@yahoo.com - 09-23-2019, 12:25 PM
RE: Fish here. Latest - by Magickian - 09-23-2019, 12:55 PM
RE: Fish here. Latest - by ClutchDirk - 09-23-2019, 01:05 PM
RE: Fish here. Latest - by fifteenth - 09-23-2019, 01:48 PM
RE: Fish here. Latest - by Hypermav - 09-23-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: Fish here. Latest - by Dahlsim - 09-24-2019, 06:57 PM
RE: Fish here. Latest - by Reunion Mav Old - 09-25-2019, 01:11 PM