Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Few Thoughts on Mavs 117, 76ers 98
(12-21-2019, 06:55 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 06:48 PM)StepBackJay Wrote: I still think Powell as a starter is a problem. He had a nice game but overall his lack of defense is a problem not to mention defenses do not respect his shot. If we could get a big that plays defense and can hit 3s around league average then we'd have a playoff roster. Maxi basically does this but coach doesn't want to start him and even if he did we'd probably still need one more big.

Adams, Valanciunas, Favors, Thompson, Cody Zeller... if you can get one of those for relatively cheap (depending on the player - they have different trade price tags) - that would be a good thing.

Ya I haven't heard any news that Valanciunas or Adams are being shopped. I could see Favors getting moved since he is expiring. He is my favorite guy to go after. Thompson would be a good get. I am not sure the Mavs want the drama associated with him but he has come up big in the playoffs before. I haven't watched much Zeller but he might be good if Hornets just want off his money. Mavs would also benefit from having another large expiring deal in 2020. Dieng is a guy that the Wolves might give you a 1 to take his deal.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Thoughts on Mavs 117, 76ers 98 - by StepBackJay - 12-21-2019, 09:08 PM