Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
I’m so sick of listening/watching previews of this series. I’m so sick of hearing about the Kawhi will he/wont he. I’m so sick of the MVP talk which just devolves into media trying to discredit Luka’s season for no reason or Mavs twitter trying to discredit Jokic/SGA.

Luka is Pravi MVP regardless of what legacy media says.

I’m ready to see this version of the Mavs take on whatever version of the Clippers. I believe in this team. I believe Luka is Pravi MVP. I believe Kyrie is the most overlooked player on the NBA. I believe PJ/DJJ/Maxi will hit enough open 3’s while continuing to provide a defensive level no one outside of Mavs Nation really appreciates/understands. I believe Kidd won’t cowtow to small ball because Gafford and Lively are that good and can make it work regardless of what the opponent throws out. I believe THJ, as maligned as he is and as frustrating as he can be, will be the X Factor for multiple Mavs wins this postseason. I believe Dante’s inferno is real. I believe Josh Green will have a moment or two that after all is said and done we look back and say wow that was just what we needed.

Let’s get to Sunday and enjoy this ride.
[-] The following 6 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • aussiemaverick, DallasMaverick, Knutsen, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, MFFL, SleepingHero
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks - by MaxiThreeba - 04-19-2024, 10:54 PM