Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks- MAVS WIN 4-2!
(04-16-2024, 08:55 AM)DallasMaverick Wrote: In the past, it seems like the Clippers always had an over abundance of 6’7” - 6’9” wings who were mobile, could defend and hit a three. It felt like Dallas was just a player or two short of being able to match up effectively.

Now, it seems like Dallas has enough size and versatility to counter whatever lineups LA throws at them.

My confidence in this series is pretty high.

That is what pops out to me too.  Now, a full strength and healthy Clippers team may be better than their previous teams as well.   But in those series KP was not much of a factor and Powell was the only other rim protection(not much).  Now we have two guys that allows Luka to play with his food a little with the Clippers big man.

Maxi had to guard Leonard most of the time.  I thought he did a good job.  The problem was is it didn't impact Leonard who still got to his spots and made basket after basket.   That is way it works sometimes.  Sometimes a guy just has your number.   Besides Maxi we have DFS now.    Now we have multiple bodies to throw at him and George.   They are both really good so they still may do a ton of damage.   Lets hope not as bad as a few years ago.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 Playoffs - 1st Round: Los Angeles Clippers - Dallas Mavericks - by Chicagojk - 04-16-2024, 11:14 AM