Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25)
(04-15-2024, 12:37 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Talent is relative. He was able to get pretty far with his talent at previous levels. Compared to an NBA rotation level player, his talent doesn't pop, I don't think. I think the Hardy fandom on this board is hope based at this point.

I think Josh has shown a lot more NBA possibility than Hardy. When you say "playing time" for Hardy, are you asking for playoff minutes? I could be wrong, but I doubt he gets any playoff minutes, unless we have garbage time in some playoff games.

I wasnt talking about Playoffs playing time.  I was saying the Jaden get plenty of minutes during the regular season that I have no problem with him getting yanked quick.   Josh Green first year he hardly got playing time and when he did and made a mistake early....Rick would yank him, even if he had only played 3 minutes....and we wouldnt see him again for another 5 games.

I dont think Jaden gets much Playoff pull unless we need a change of pace for some reason.   You just cant trust the kid.   He is too inconsistent of a player still.

Not to hate on the kid....but I think Jaden's style of basketball that we have seen reinforces my assertion that he is into being 'the show'. His game is tailored around being fancy which usually suggest you like/want to be seen.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 82: Dallas Mavericks (50-31) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (56-25) - by youzigizag - 04-15-2024, 12:46 PM