Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 80: Dallas Mavericks (49-30) vs. Miami Heat (44-35)
(04-10-2024, 09:12 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Yeah I'm ready for THJ and Green to go. This team is all about size and length and neither of them are big enough (not a surprise this team IMPROVED over the last month while both of them were not factors). Tonight was the perfect example. The Heat went on their run in the 3rd quarter against those 2. Once the Mavs went big again then the 4th quarter was easy. That's why I'd have no problem with both of those guys not seeing a single minute in the playoffs because it would be addition by subtraction.

PJ, DJJ, Exum are all 6'6"/6'7" with long arms and that allows them to do much more on both sides of the ball...especially defensively. Individual and help defense is just way better when you have bigger players on the perimeter + a shot-blocking center inside.

I still like Green. It's only his first game back. I agree that he and Tim should never be on the court at the same time but I remember he does have chemistry with Kyrie. With him, we don't have to go after the Bruce Brown, GPII, Caruso types.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 80: Dallas Mavericks (49-30) vs. Miami Heat (44-35) - by donzingis38 - 04-10-2024, 09:28 PM