Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 77: Golden State Warriors (42-34) vs Dallas Mavericks (46-30)
(04-05-2024, 08:48 PM)youzigizag Wrote: Im happy the PJ thing worked out for Dallas.  He still has to prove it in the Playoffs...but I think its a safe bet.  Put decent players around Luka, and PJ in a good system...and things work out.

Am I out of live for thinking he might be a better pick up than Aaron Gordon?  Gordon is elite on defense, PJ is good...Gordon is iffy on offense,  PJ is good on offense.

Im thinking PJ's all around package on offense gives him the nudge over Gordon.  PJ is a better dribbler, passer, shooter and has better feel for game with his euro-step, dribbling and moves to finish around the rim.  Gordon is below average dribbling and shooting and doesnt have what looks like a good feel for the game(has a little Josh Green's offense in him).  I guess the better description is PJ is a better creator scorer than Gordan but is not as good on defense as Gordon...but PJ is still good on defense and Playoff playable.

Sorry, PJ is not better than Aaron Gordon. He's definitely not as athletic or a better defender. He's Jokic's favorite target on lobs and rim runs. Pretty sure if most GM's had their pick between the two, they'd take Gordon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 77: Golden State Warriors (42-34) vs Dallas Mavericks (46-30) - by HoosierDaddyKid - 04-05-2024, 08:53 PM
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 04-06-2024, 09:38 AM