Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27)
I am at a loss for words. I know what good basketball should look like. This isn't it. I know what having a top 5 player in the world should look like...even on a not great team. This isn't it. I understand stopping good offensive teams is really, really hard. But this isn't it. One pass or one drive and the sea parts. We have seen different lineups with different players and right now nothing is working. I have said all year that we are not a good defensive team. But we are not this bad. Something is off there.

On offense, Luka and Kyrie just iso and either shoot or pass. The issue is we miss 3-4 positions in a row and with our defense lately, that could be a 10-0 run. Kryie has been bad lately too. Defense is poor. Even his offense. He is getting to his spots but I have noticed he very rarely will make a pass when he is looking to score.

This team still loses focus and looks to blame the refs when things start going bad. Time to grow up. The only one not complaining is the coach. I have no idea what he is doing. Rick looked engaged last night. Our coach...nothing.

I am going to take a break for a little bit. I am sure my during game comments read really bad. But I am at the stage that this is another lost year. We are getting real close to Luka requesting trade panic range imo. So I am going to skip Miami. If they don't get their act together soon, the Pistons and Bulls games could have the same feel of losing to the Hornets in back to back games last season. This team doesn't look like they can beat anyone now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • BigDirk41, surfpuckmd
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Jason Terry - by Jason Terry - 03-05-2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Game 62: Indiana Pacers (34-28) vs. Dallas Mavericks (34-27) - by Chicagojk - 03-06-2024, 09:24 AM