Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: OG Anunoby, Achiuwa, Flynn to NYK| Barrett, Quickley, and 2024 2nd to TOR
(12-31-2023, 12:11 PM)mvossman Wrote: There is probably something to this, but I also think those kind of players are the perfect fit next to Luka, so to some degree it makes sense to covet, especially when they can shoot and score as well.

I think they are closer in value than given credit for, and the contract spread will be larger than the difference in value.

I think Anunoby will get a bump from playing with Brunson (You could make the case Luka did as well)... I will concede that there is truth in your valuations, but I also think that there will develop a spread in that value as Anunoby develops chemistry with JB, and Quickley is Captain on a tanker. Nothing hurts value like being on a team that is heading for the tank without realizing they are actually doing so (sans Antonio doing it while players were hurt)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: OG Anunoby, Achiuwa, Flynn to NYK| Barrett, Quickley, and 2024 2nd to TOR - by SkenfromLMF - 12-31-2023, 12:31 PM