Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game 30: Dallas Mavericks (18-12) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-15)| 128-114 WIN!!!
(12-26-2023, 11:28 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: This offseason the Suns got so much praise how they were able to piece together a roster with merry minimums.  I was one of them.  I thought they took a real rough situation and did well.  Maybe it will work out in time, but it hasn't looked great recently.  Some of the names people really liked, have not really had an impact.

I was thinking last night, how much the Suns would be different if they signed Exum and Jones Jr (and maybe another cheap PG) instead of all the guys they signed.

A lot of pundits showered praise initially. I've posted here a couple of times how empty the stat sheet is outside of the Suns starting five. Essentially, Nassar Little is the only player who can even manage double figures on occasion.

Their rotation players aren't horrible, but these are rotation players that don't ever see the ball if they're playing with the starters, and they simply aren't any good when forced to play alongside lesser players. It's further exacerbated by having no real PG.

I do not believe this is a team that will suddenly "get their act together." This is a team of misfit toys if there ever was one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Winter's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game 30: Dallas Mavericks (18-12) vs. Phoenix Suns (14-15)| 128-114 WIN!!! - by Winter - 12-26-2023, 01:30 PM