Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giddey Discussion
(11-24-2023, 05:17 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: Giddey isn't a kid. That's where we disagree. He's a young adult and while he may not be fully mature like a 25 year old would be, he has all the rights and RESPONSIBILITIES of an adult. If he was a senior in high school and she was 16/17, sure whatever, but that's not remotely close to what this is. It's statutory rape. It's not cool and never will be ok. IF this is TRUE, she doesn't get to decide if it's illegal because she's a CHILD. Her parents get to press charges. This isn't a gray area if true. If it's a made up story, he deserves to prove his innocence.

Being able to label someone a child raper because the law says so without context is ridiculous.

The World has a lot of work to do.

Its a trap game.  Its worn out.

I wont jump off a cliff because law says so.  I wont hurt someone because the law says so.  Kill me instead.  Im not toting a hypocritical company line.   EWWWWW...I FELL FOR IT.  So?

This isnt a big deal if its one off.   He fell for temptation.  If its two mutual parties consenting it should be a slap on the wrist until proven he is seeking it out.   

We still dont know the details.   

But...who cares...because no one wants to be reasonable.  No one is defending reasonable....HMMM.  Its about mind control...not reasonableness.

Not a single person has come in and defended reasonableness.  Must all be fake.  Same old story...kill good for greed.  Unintelligent.  Cant figure it out without hurting others.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Giddey Discussion - by surfpuckmd - 11-24-2023, 07:25 AM
RE: Giddey Discussion - by ItsGoTime - 11-28-2023, 06:54 PM
RE: Giddey Discussion - by youzigizag - 11-29-2023, 09:40 PM
RE: Giddey Discussion - by khaled1987 - 01-18-2024, 12:03 AM
RE: AROUND the NBA: CP3 says beef w/Foster is Personal, "NBA knows" - by youzigizag - 11-24-2023, 05:58 PM
Giddey Discussion - by ItsGoTime - 11-24-2023, 03:36 PM