Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: San Antonio Spurs (0-1) vs. Dallas Mavericks (1-0)| 119-126 WIN!
(10-26-2023, 08:00 AM)JamesConway912 Wrote: Just finished watching the game. ...

Quote:Luka looked a bit hampered but still did his thing. Awesome performance in the clutch and he ran the PnR with Lively almost to perfection. 

? for me will Luka be hampered or flat out hurt all year or is this something he can ever get enough rest from to recover to 100% healthy?  I sounds like with his desire to play pretty much all year long the Mavs don't know when they may ever get a 100% healthy Doncic again. 

Quote:- LOVE how Kyrie is committed to filling the holes on offense. He’s playing incredibly selfless but still finds ways to get „his“ (which is what he’s here to do)

Kyrie was great.  He demonstrated that he can navigate between pass/shoot/score as a playmaker, something that sets elite PG play apart from average and good.  In the past this is not something he always did well with other teams.  Maybe the Kidd influence too. Great start. 

Quote:- Hardaway scares me the most.
Every team needs a flame throwing shooter, more than one in fact to be a real contender.  They just have to know how to limit the times they shoot you out of a game rather than in.  Seth's consistency has been great for that but THJ is still a useful bomber. Keep him on the leash. 

Quote:- Jones Jr:
So far, not so good.  Its early though. 

Quote:Wow what a stunning performance from Lively.
Potential draft pick homerunExclamation Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dahlsim's post:
  • Reunion Mav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-25-2023, 02:43 AM
JamesConway912 - by JamesConway912 - 10-26-2023, 08:00 AM
RE: JamesConway912 - by Dahlsim - 10-26-2023, 11:47 AM