Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds
Grant Williams on the JJ Redick pod, The Old Man and the Three, that just dropped today is great!

I am still not done with it, but a couple times in this interview I got extremely hyped about adding Grant Williams to our team.

Him admitting he is an a-hole, and JJ agreeing with him saying that is good, and how it works to his benefit on defense.

The way he described liking Ime coaching vs Brad vs Joe, and How each had their finer points of coaching, which to me expressed what he likes most, (coaches letting the players have a bit more say a la Ime, but he also respects the analytical work of Joe and was respectful of the output, but acknowledged he liked that Ime would let them play a bit more while also being more blunt and hold them more accountable BECAUSE he was a player... which could speak a lot for the potential relationship in Kidd and Williams.)

His trash talking beef with Booker, and how it makes him better, and he is excited to join Luka in the west because he knows Luka and Book have a beef, and he wants to help see them multiple times a year and help in that, he said lol.

I am VERY excited to have him on the team!

https://youtu.be/kq_L1Lyw4x8
[-] The following 2 users Like Magickian's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Mavs get Grant Williams+2 2nds| SAS gets Bullock+2030 pick swap| BOS gets 2nds - by Magickian - 07-21-2023, 12:38 PM