Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip
(02-26-2023, 10:19 PM)Razzmatazz_Hopskidillydoo Wrote: You have a point about the injury and it could have an effect in his defense too.
But let's not stray away from the topic that he is still complaining a lot and still doesn't exert enough effort on D.

Its gotten to the point with me where I'm starting to not give him the benefit of the doubt on that anymore. There was a time during the game where he went to the floor and laid there holding his head while the Lakers went on a fast break, and I didn't even really think he was injured. Next time down he was standing down there and kept on going. 

I am SO tired of watching him to stop to complain on made shots, missed shots, even on shots taken by others he turns around and has to say something. 

I'm sure I'll get roasted for saying it as he is an incredible talent, but he has to grow up and play hard, no matter how talented he is. I miss Dirk so much. He was constantly working, trying to get better, refining his diet, whatever he could do to improve. If Luka would do that there is no stopping him.

And play faster for God's sake. The team is clearly better on both ends when they are more involved, and they get more involved by running and passing, which in turn leads to more effort on the defensive end, even when undersized. 

Totally agree with those wondering about not playing Green. What the hell is Kidd thinking? I love DFS, but I don't want him back as it would just be another excuse for Kidd not to play Green. Green should start, NO MATTER WHAT, for the rest of the season. He needs the minutes, he'll get better still, and he can act as third ball handler and passer.

Really starting to get frustrated with what I'm seeing here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LifeAquatic's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: LAL (28-32) @ DAL (32-29) | 2:30 CST tip - by LifeAquatic - 02-26-2023, 11:07 PM