Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 49: WAS (21-26) @ DAL (25-24) | 126-127 loss
This has been a tough season.  It feels like it will be a one step forward, one step back season.  With very little chance of us running off a 7 or 8 game win streak the remainder of the year.

I want to be positive to see if the good play continues though.  They played great against the Heat and for 2 quarters were very good against the Clippers.  The third quarter was iffy and the fourth was terrible.  But besides the missed free throws, I thought the Clippers deserve credit too.   Dallas is probably not as good as a healthy Clippers team....especially if Wood/Kleber are out.   

For 6 quarters in the last 2 games, the pace has been better.   We have seen good performances from our wings.   While I am not a fan of the isolation Dinwiddie offense, I like how he has been attacking the basket lately.   Lets see if they can continue this level of energy.  They will certainly need it on the road trips coming up.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 49: WAS (20-26) @ DAL (25-23) | Jan 24, 7:30 pm | Mavs 6.0 pt Vegas favs - by Chicagojk - 01-24-2023, 03:14 PM