Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 40: NOP (24-16) @ DAL (23-17) | 127-117 win
(01-07-2023, 11:32 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I really liked the role Hardy got tonight.  I'm watching decision making more than anything.  I didn't care for the one-on-three break the other night.  I liked that he pulled back out tonight when faced with a similar choice.  Nothing felt forced.  I'd rather see him get five minutes of meaningful minutes learning to share the ball with more established scorers than 15 minutes of scrub time taking every shot he can get.

[/url]Brad Townsend

@townbrad
[url=https://twitter.com/townbrad]

On The Freak 97.1 FM postgame show, JaVale McGee tells @coopmavs
that he believes Jaden Hardy can become “a perennial All-Star” if he continues working and is brought along in the right way.

Big praise from a 15-year vet who has had more than his share of All-Star teammates.

9:40 PM · Jan 7, 2023

Look where he was a year ago.  Look where he is now.  We've heard about the work ethic.  And no we get to see his computer.  Give him opportunities at better competition, watch him stumble and then quickly watch him adjust.  He just needs opportunity.
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • BoredAssistant, KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 40: NOP (24-16) @ DAL (23-17) | 127-117 win - by cow - 01-08-2023, 12:10 AM